Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AYOLD Pt.4

Man what a week. I am getting ready for youth tonight. Yesterday i was quite sick and sat and watched the swearing in of our new president. I know lots of folks don't like him or agree with him. We are to pray for him and lift him up everyday. I really hope what i saw yesterday can continue on. I saw yesterday an America i have not seen in a while. A country unified and focused.
Friends I pray that our churches could be like this focued on a hurting world. We have the answer and it is not wrapped up in stained glass or steeples, it is in our hearts. we need not be so selfish with Jesus. Unlock that little room you got Him in and let Him out.
God Bless
Rob

1 comment:

  1. Rob,
    I enjoyed reading about your "Year of Living Dangerously" Risky behavior. Keep up the good work here.

    ReplyDelete