Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Year of Living Dangerously Pt. 1

A Year of Living Dangerously
As I was doing my quite time this morning I was reading in Matt. 15 where Jesus talks about tradition. I found my self and my mind wondering to some very self righteous places. You see I am trying hard to Live and Love like Jesus. I started thinking about all the traditions that really hork me off in our Churches. You know you have to dress a certain way, read a certain Bible, sing only one type of songs, etc. You get the picture, I came very close to doing that on the other side of the picture, do I want change for change sake of for the glory of God.
Oh friends I pray and I did that I could continue to live like Jesus and not let defiling things come out of my mouth. We tend to rail against those we disagree against instead of praying for them. I pray that we can all lay down our pre conceived notion of Christianity and look to Jesus to guide our steps our actions our words. If we are to live dangerously and live in that uninhibited worship of God and Jesus we need to remove our mind and take His.
Living Like Him Until He Comes For Me
Pastor Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment